The art of Ninjaink has been featured in print, posters, and t-shirts on an international level, including IDW's "Ghostbusters," "Back to the Future," and "Street Fighter X GI Joe", Dynamite's "James Bond: VARGR," and licensed Marvel, Lucasfilm, Hasbro, and Valve projects for We Love Fine. His work has also appeared on the 2017 Marvel Premier sketch cards for Upper Deck, in the Calvin & Hobbes documentary "Dear Mr. Watterson," "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," and various works by UDON. He is the co-author, creator, and illustrator of "THUMP: The First Bundred Days."
On his free time he likes to herd guinea pigs, bust ghosts, and tame lionhead rabbits.
- MTV's Splash Blog
- Agent M Loves Tacos
- Comics Alliance
- Ain't It Cool News
- Fashionably Geek
- RIPT Apparel
- Cover art for "Back to the Future #1", "James Bond: VARGR #1"
- "Dear Mr. Watterson": Calvin & Hobbes Documentary
- Udon: Mega Man, Street Figther, Capcom Fighting Tribute Art Books
- WeLoveFine: prints, bags, shirts
- Cover art for "Shadows of Asphodel" by Karen Kincy
- Squishable Guinea Pig