The art of Ninjaink has been featured in print, posters, and t-shirts on an international level, including IDW's "Ghostbusters," "Back to the Future," and "Street Fighter X GI Joe", Dynamite's "James Bond: VARGR," and licensed Marvel, Lucasfilm, Hasbro, and Valve projects for We Love Fine. His work has also appeared in the Calvin & Hobbes documentary "Dear Mr. Watterson," "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," Udon's "Tribute" series art books, MTV's Splash Blog, Super Punch, Comics Alliance, Fashionably Geek, TeeFury, and RIPT Apparel.
On his free time he likes to herd guinea pigs, bust ghosts, and tame lionhead rabbits.
- MTV's Splash Blog
- Agent M Loves Tacos
- Comics Alliance
- Ain't It Cool News
- Fashionably Geek
- RIPT Apparel
- Cover art for "Back to the Future #1", "James Bond: VARGR #1"
- "Dear Mr. Watterson": Calvin & Hobbes Documentary
- Udon: Mega Man, Street Figther, Capcom Fighting Tribute Art Books
- WeLoveFine: prints, bags, shirts
- Cover art for "Shadows of Asphodel" by Karen Kincy
- Squishable Guinea Pig